Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Change Your Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to use for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", as well as the photo is set as your account pic.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you want to use.
- While the image is displayed on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you desire to make use of.
-While the image is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that choose Done when you're ended up.