If you can not find archived Facebook messages, make use of the proper set of directions listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How to Check Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest means to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
How you can find an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived discussion on Facebook, you must undergo the actions listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab over the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could undergo the conversation that you're looking for.
On a Mobile phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your web browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the screen and kind the name of the individual you intend to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search results and after that you'll see all of the messages from that person.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet, you can not undergo the conversations themselves however you can look for a person's name from the listing of conversation strings. For example, you could browse "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry yet you cannot look for certain words you as well as Henry sent out each other.