How to Check if someone is Following You On Facebook
Right here's exactly how you can check:
- Go to the Friends' tab on your Facebook account page then go to Followers in the sub-tab to see the specific Followers. You can also do this for other accounts if the privacy settings on that particular profile enable you to.
- If you're not straight able to see the Followers tab, hover your computer mouse over the More tab as well as Followers ought to show up below. Click that and also you'll be where the above photo shows.
- In case you wish to see the total variety of Followers and see it much faster, you can go to the account and see it in the Intro.
Login to your Facebook account as well as most likely to your account. The second arrowhead down ought to actually offer the variety of Followers you have. But often its missing out on. So allow's proceed to following action.
Click the drop down switch received the picture listed below.
It must provide you something like the photo below. Currently click on settings as shown listed below.
After clicking settings a page something like this will certainly pop up. Currently click Public Posts. As shown below.
After step 4, you ought to have something such as this before you. In the photo shown Listed below, inside the red box location you could find your Magic Followers number prior to your name.
Otherwise, just follow the picture bellow.
- Go leading right of your Fb account, click on settings.
- Scroll down to Followers, click it.
- Now you will see Fan settings of your Fb account.
- If you do not enable your Follower Option, do as I marked on the image.