Currently you can make a photo comment rather than just typical text, or post both a text comment and a photo to highlight it. Whatever picture you decide to publish shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How To Comment On Facebook With A Picture
This is an especially wonderful feature to have for birthdays and various other holiday dreams considering that pictures typically claim more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to post a photo someplace online and afterwards insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as easy as it is now.
How you can Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are a little different depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet internet browser on your computer. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you want to react to.
- Get in any kind of text, if you desire, and then click the camera icon at the best side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android and also iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Enter a message comment as well as tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you wish to comment with and afterwards touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your tool to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this method to submit image discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, yet rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the provided text box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Picture or Picture Library to pick the picture you want to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.