How to Connect My Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You can attach your personal account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to license Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
When you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as could select what sort of web content you 'd like to share by clicking the boxes.
Below you can choose what does it cost? details you intend to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're good to go! Currently you'll be able to just publish a status update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both solutions as well as upload two different updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will immediately truncate your message with an instantly produced brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is confirmed and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.