How To Contact Facebook Support
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to watch its subsections. Your choices consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your account settings.
- Privacy and also Security - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover usual issues as well as issues.
3. Select a relevant section. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a series of actions that discuss how to correct your situation.
- For example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and type in a few words connected to your complaint. You must see numerous pointers appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're searching for a solution to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are normally addressed in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your existing problem provided throughout the Help Center, your best choice is to try to find it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Grievance via the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced right side of the website beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the form once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the list below forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and then click your favored language.
7. Fill out the issue type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based upon one's personal details and the nature of one's grievance, yet be sure to be as extensive as feasible when submitting this form. You need to consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your e-mail to show up appropriately within three to five business days.
Approach 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't currently handicapped), you won't be able to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You could also use a contact number right here.
4. Key in your full name. See to it the name detailed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to post an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID readily available, take one currently and also send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook form.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can validate the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you might not receive a reaction for numerous days.
- If you don't get a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or contact number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you prefer to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you listed your contact number, you should obtain a message with a code.
- If you pick email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally choose to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).