If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How to Delete Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to remove your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.