If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How to Delete Page On Facebook that I Made
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us understand everything about it in the remarks.