If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How To Delete Your Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the comments.