How to Edit Facebook Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization may take up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will now have its brand-new name.
I have just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your concern may be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.