How To Find Out Who Is Following You On Facebook
Here's how you could check:
- Go to the Friends' tab on your Facebook profile page then go to Followers in the sub-tab to see the details Followers. You can also do this for various other accounts if the personal privacy settings on that particular account allow you to.
- If you're not straight able to see the Followers tab, hover your computer mouse over the More tab and Followers must appear below. Click on that as well as you'll be where the above photo shows.
- In case you want to see the overall number of Followers and see it faster, you could most likely to the account as well as see it in the Intro.
Login to your Facebook account as well as most likely to your profile. The 2nd arrowhead down needs to really provide the variety of Followers you have. Yet sometimes its missing. So let's proceed to next step.
Click the drop down switch received the picture below.
It must provide you something like the image below. Now click settings as revealed listed below.
After clicking settings a page something such as this will turn up. Now click on Public Posts. As revealed listed below.
After action 4, you need to have something like this before you. In the photo shown Below, inside the red box area you could find your Magic Followers number prior to your name.
If not, simply comply with the photo bellow.
- Go leading right of your Fb account, click settings.
- Scroll to Followers, click it.
- Currently you will certainly see Fan settings of your Fb profile.
- If you do not allow your Follower Option, do as I marked on the photo.