How to Make Your Pictures Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover picture that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The photo must be one that you published, not simply among you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon typically appears like a silhouette of a person (or two people) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will right away alter your image's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower best edge of the image as well as select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.