There are several ways to do this however we will certainly consider posting them from your computer and also this overview will certainly show you how.
How to Post A Picture On Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post photos to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will submit your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add message to the blog post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to add your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will submit your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.