How to Post to A Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You could additionally include a tinted background by clicking one of the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you wish to add more to your post, click among the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a picture or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Labelled Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick an emotion or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.