How to Post to Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to upload. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You could also include a tinted background by clicking one of the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Add a lot more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click among the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a photo or video clip from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to tag in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the window.