How to Reset Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any kind of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down list, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make changes to settings like your name, username and also networks, the majority of which can just be transformed 1 or 2 times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notices and also approvals, along with app passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" as well as "Blocking" choices to alter your settings for exactly how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by which, in addition to exactly how others can communicate with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up close to your preferred settings making and confirm adjustments. Adjust the target market selector device where available to designate how you share your content and exactly how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for just how Facebook alerts you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives enable you making as well as confirm any type of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and various other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for private apps or click the "X" to remove an app altogether.