How to Share A Post On Facebook Page
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you intend to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you possess or as a private message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to prefer to exclude certain people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, however provides the possibility to include in the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Suggestion: While uncommon, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always offer credit rating to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have consent to do so. If the post consists of individual details, the customer could not want the post shared with anybody outside their own circle of friends.