How to Untag A Photo In Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook and also click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the web page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe picture located on top left of page).
2. Click on the notification containing details regarding the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the ideal notification, click the picture link as well as it will reroute you to the taged image.
4. At the end of the photo, click "Options" and also select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options clarifying why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, and so on) will show up. Select the ideal one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully removed the tag from the image as well as it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Consider the name listed in the top-right corner of the screen. If the provided name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name as well as pick your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your service web page will fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name and address of your company noted under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" option just to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall images you have actually published. Click the image having the tag you desire to eliminate, and it will instantly enlarge. A checklist of all the labelled individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a moment, a brand-new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.