Make Facebook Pictures Private
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The image must be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol typically resembles a shape of a person (or more individuals) that you'll locate listed below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your image's privacy to make sure that only you can see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top ideal corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's current privacy setting. For example, the album might have a globe symbol and the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Tip: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the image as well as select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing home window.