So, while the information below will provide you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that may develop. In the steps listed below, I'll show you how to inspect the safety before you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post Twitter to Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't enjoyed it already, do not enjoy it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will probably simply discourage your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that show a globe symbol. This implies that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, just select the LINK in the web browser and copy it. Because you get on the web page committed to this specific video clip, photo, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you wish to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you want to shorten the link yourself, you can always use a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.