Remove Fake Facebook Likes
The best ways to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your profile simply below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the area „ likes".
3. Make certain you have actually chosen „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will provide you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with preview photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How you can Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" somebody's Facebook Status does several points. Initially, it places your name under the Status, showing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends a notification to whoever posted the Status. Third, if an additional customer posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll additionally get alerts. Eliminate such from somebody else's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" switch by chance or want to remove it for another reason. You can also eliminate your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if an additional customer has actually liked it.
Eliminate Your "Like" from an additional Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field at the top of the display.
2. Click the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link below the Status.
Eliminate Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Locate the Status upgrade that you desire to remove in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status update and also click on the pencil symbol in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to validate your selection.