Send Video Over Facebook
Send out videos Via Upload
1. Sign in to your Facebook account using your e-mail address and password.
2. Select the "Add photo/Video" link that shows up near the top of any type of page. To send one video, click the "Upload photo/Video" choice to pick a video from your computer or mobile phone and also click the "Browse" switch to locate and select your video. To send multiple videos from your computer, click the "Create An Album" choice as well as follow triggers to pick multiple videos.
3. After video choice, use the fall menu in the lower-right edge of the discussion box to establish video personal privacy to "Public" "Friends" "Only Me" or "Custom" or pick a friend list if you've set up that attribute. Click "Post" to send the video( s).
Send videos Via Facebook Mobile Internet Email
1. Go to m.facebook.com and also log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the "video" option that shows up under the status update field on top of any type of page. Find your distinct "Post-By-Email" address, which appears below the "Post It By Email" heading.
3. Open your e-mail application as well as adhere to prompts to compose a brand-new e-mail. Enter your one-of-a-kind "Post-By-Email" address in the recipient area and consist of a video caption in the subject line, if wanted. Send the email.
Send out videos Via Text
1. Trigger your smart phone if you have not already done so. Sign in to your Facebook account as well as click the "Account Settings" choice that shows up in the drop down menu under the triangular icon on top of any type of page. Click the "Mobile" link in the left column and also follow prompts to add a phone, which include composing a sms message as well as receiving a confirmation code.
2. Gain access to the sms message feature from your smart phone. Make up a message having the wanted video and enter "32665" in the recipient area.
3. Consist of a video inscription in the subject line, if desired, and send the video.
Idea: Your unique email address can also be used to upgrade your status. Compose a message to "32665" having only your status in the subject line and send. Share an entire album on exterior sites making use of the tailored LINK that shows up at the bottom of the cd's major web page. When you "Tag" a person in a video or video remark, it is likely to be sent to that individual by means of News Feed, notification, email or text, depending on established personal privacy setups.
Caution: Keep in mind that videos published through e-mail have a default public personal privacy setting, which can be readjusted after invoice.