Share Facebook Post
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you intend to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you have or as a private message to an additional individual.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to leave out specific individuals or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however uses the possibility to include in the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit history to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual customer, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post has individual details, the individual could not desire the post shown to any person outside their very own circle of friends.