Sharing Posts On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you want to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you possess or as an exclusive message to an additional customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to prefer to exclude specific people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't needed, however uses the possibility to add to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Always provide credit scores to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific customer, ensure you have consent to do so. If the post contains individual details, the user may not desire the post shown to anybody outside their very own circle of friends.