Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Web. If you want to utilize Skype on Android, here is just what you must do:
Sign Into Skype with Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the contact number or email address and also password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately log in through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's terms of usage. Review the Skype terms of usage, and after that click I concur - continue. Skype will use Facebook to login the following time you open it.