Who See My Profile On Facebook App
It is easy to do. Simply comply with these actions as well as you will succeed in discovering Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Hand-operated technique to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, as well as you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the recent visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have actually mounted the particular Extension.
Manual Approach To See Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be redirected to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box shows up in the best edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large listing of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your complete list of buddies.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly find visitors Who have seen your facebook profile.
We hope you figured out Who sees your profile routinely! If you like this short article please show your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.