Add My Business to Facebook
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make certain you aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have a little different 'about' areas that allow you to include different kinds of info. As an example, a Local Business of Place' may have opening up times. You can transform this in the future.
Step 3: Fill out the information in the type. You will then be sent a verification e-mail so ensure you utilize as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The following component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Simply follow the motivates to finish the Page. You could additionally skip this process for now or finish creating your Facebook Page.
Why utilize a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons a Facebook Business Account could be needed when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit team task while on Facebook.
- Minimize the threat involved with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and also don't intend to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and also manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes uploading to your Pages (consisting of events, pictures etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting messages as well as various other.
Nonetheless, there are points you can not do that you can if you provide the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You can not utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot talk about other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can not alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Likewise, you cannot use Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Join or take care of any Facebook Teams.