Block From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can watch a list of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and pick "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to allow the person to access your page one more time.
Perk: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: