Can You Schedule Posts On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly have to be to start scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to proceed.
2. Access your alternate Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have created-- points like groups, fan web pages, business web pages, and more. To obtain to among these pages, click the small arrowhead in the top right of your main feed screen (near the globe as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually produced.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on creating a small business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've produced, start keying a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you can also put media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link above the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow next to the blue and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and also time. In the home window that appears, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and also making use of the up and down arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You have to arrange your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to upload automatically at the day and time you've given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.