Cannot Logout Of Facebook
Solution to Facebook Application Logout Issue
The solution for this popular Facebook issue is to relocate the application into internal storage. Simply follow the actions offered listed below:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications
- Faucet on the Facebook App.
- Move the application to the internal storage space completely.
- Reactivate the phone
- Login once more.
- After investing time, Shut the application.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time then you will have the ability to login automatically without entering that so long email ID and also password combo.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrow on the top bar takes me to basic settings instead of sign off
You can attempt to Clear Currently the Cache, Cookies, as well as Website Preferences with Time variety to clear set to Whatever via Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Recent Background and check.
If the issue lingers, you can Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could take care of numerous issues by bring back Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while saving your essential info. Keep in mind: This will cause you to shed any type of Extensions, Open websites, as well as some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
-Firefox will shut as well as reset. After Firefox is done, it will reveal a window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will certainly open up with all manufacturing facility defaults applied.
Further information can be discovered in the Refresh Firefox - reset attachments as well as setups write-up.
Did this fix your troubles? Please report back to us!