Change the Name Of A Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Approval could occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments area. Your concern may be included in the frequently asked questions area.