If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Business Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't wish to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.