If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
Delete A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has gotten in deletion mode.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.