If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Delete Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could see it).
Right here's how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts in other places? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.