Edit Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval could occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to evaluate as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your question could be included in the frequently asked questions area.