Facebook Change Url
Changing your Facebook Page Name
Transforming your organisation name on your Facebook page usually needs authorization from Facebook before it could take effect. Your case might be refuted if the suggested brand-new name is not close enough to the existing name or breaks any of their web page guidelines. If your Facebook web page has actually not been made use of and also has very few sorts, the easiest point could be to produce a brand-new web page with the new name. Nevertheless, this is never suggested for active web pages with a big quantity of sort and also interaction.
For more information on how to change your web page name, have a look at Facebook's support section.
The distinct identifier in your Facebook web page link (the ending of the link as shown by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your link includes your web page name with a long string of numbers, you do not have an unique username associated with your page.
Points to think about When Altering Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could comply with these actions.
- Remember not all web pages are eligible to produce a username, specifically if the page is relatively new with very little task.
- If you wish to alter your username, you might just be provided one possibility to transform it.
- The wanted username might not be used by anybody else, so bear in mind you can't always get the one you want.
- Facebook has details standards on what can be in your username which you can see here.
- If you change your username, your old Facebook link will not redirect to your brand-new url. Definition, anywhere the old Facebook page url is linked will not work.
Actions to Change Your Facebook LINK/ Username
-From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Go into a new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you want is available, click Confirm to save it.