Facebook Contact Info
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, straight under the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to view its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers products such as your login and your account settings.
- Personal privacy and Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, because they cover typical issues as well as complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra options. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that discuss ways to correct your scenario.
- For example, Facebook suggests dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words connected to your grievance. You need to see several tips appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar right here just connect to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for an answer to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having issues with ads, your inquiries are normally resolved in this area.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For issues with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can't locate your existing issue detailed throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to search for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance using the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions type. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to change the language of the following kinds, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display then click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the issue kind. This will differ from person to person based upon one's personal information as well as the nature of one's problem, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when completing this form. You should include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an email to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so anticipate your email to arrive accordingly within 3 to 5 service days.
Technique 3: Sending a Charm for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't presently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You could also use a telephone number here.
4. Enter your full name. Make certain the name provided here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should post an image of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one currently and send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could warrant the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for testimonial. Please note that you may not get an action for several days.
- If you don't obtain a feedback within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Technique 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" area in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or telephone number. See to it you can access whichever platform you choose to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of interaction for a code. As an example, if you detailed your contact number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).