Facebook How to Post On Wall
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you intend to upload. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your web content into the post box. You could also add a tinted history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include much more content to your post. If you want to add even more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to choose a photo or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Labelled Friends will certainly get the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven button in the bottom-right corner of the home window.