Facebook Logout Problem
Solution to Facebook Application Logout Problem
The solution for this preferred Facebook problem is to relocate the app into internal storage. Just follow the actions provided listed below:
- Most likely to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps
- Faucet on the Facebook Application.
- Move the application to the inner storage space entirely.
- Restart the phone
- Login once again.
- After spending a long time, Close the application.
- Restart the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around then you will certainly be able to login instantly without going into that as long email ID as well as password combo.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead on top bar takes me to basic settings as opposed to sign off
You could attempt to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and Website Preferences with Time range to clear set to Every little thing using Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Current History and check.
If the issue persists, you can Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could take care of numerous problems by bring back Firefox to its factory default state while conserving your vital info. Note: This will cause you to shed any Expansions, Open websites, and also some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will close as well as reset. After Firefox is done, it will certainly show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open with all manufacturing facility defaults applied.
Further details can be discovered in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and also setups article.
Did this fix your troubles? Please report back to us!