Facebook Office Contact
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each option to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and also Coverage - Covers standard coverage (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as managing a deceases individual's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover usual issues as well as issues.
3. Select an appropriate section. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd select the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review added choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a series of steps that describe the best ways to fix your scenario.
- As an example, Facebook advises handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, just click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a couple of words related to your problem. You ought to see several suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only connect to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for an answer to a certain concern not covered in the Help Center, miss in advance to the Community page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are typically resolved in this section.
- To delve into advertising and marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can't discover your present problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending a Grievance by means of the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced appropriate side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to start completing the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the following types, you need to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your preferred language.
7. Fill out the issue type. This will differ from one person to another based upon one's individual information as well as the nature of one's grievance, yet make certain to be as comprehensive as feasible when filling in this form. You ought to consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait for an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates West Coast time, so anticipate your e-mail to arrive accordingly within 3 to 5 service days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't currently disabled), you won't be able to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook email address. You can likewise use a telephone number here.
4. Key in your full name. See to it the name detailed right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to publish an image of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID readily available, take one currently and send it to on your own by means of e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For example, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID photo. This will publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can warrant the reactivation of your account. Think about consisting of details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you could not get a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not receive a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Make certain you can access whichever system you decide to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For example, if you detailed your telephone number, you ought to get a message with a code.
- If you select e-mail, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can additionally prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).