Facebook Support Phone Number
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your mouse arrow over each option to see its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login as well as your profile settings.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account safety, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Coverage - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) as well as taking care of a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, considering that they cover usual concerns and problems.
3. Select an appropriate area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial extra options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that discuss how to remedy your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook suggests handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, just click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a few words associated with your problem. You need to see several ideas turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here only connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for an answer to a particular concern not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your business or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are typically attended to in this area.
- To explore advertising and marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you cannot find your current problem provided throughout the Help Center, your best option is to look for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Grievance through the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced ideal side of the webpage next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions type. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start submitting the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following types, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen and then click your recommended language.
7. Fill out the problem form. This will differ from one person to another based upon one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, but make certain to be as detailed as possible when filling out this type. You need to include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to get here. Facebook operates on West Coast time, so expect your email to show up as necessary within 3 to 5 company days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't really currently impaired), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can additionally utilize a phone number here.
4. Type in your full name. Make sure the name provided right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also have to post a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's license, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID available, take one now and send it to on your own through email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly post it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can validate the awakening of your account. Take into consideration including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you might not get an action for numerous days.
- If you don't obtain a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" area in the top right corner of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever system you prefer to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you listed your telephone number, you must obtain a message with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).