If you cannot find archived Facebook messages, utilize the suitable collection of guidelines listed below. Remember that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How Can I See My Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest means to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
The best ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived conversation on Facebook, you must go through the actions below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could undergo the discussion that you're searching for.
On a Smart phone
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your internet browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the display and type the name of the individual you wish to view messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search engine result and after that you'll see all the messages from that person.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile website from your phone or tablet computer, you cannot search through the conversations themselves however you could look for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For example, you could search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry however you can not search for certain words you and Henry sent each other.