Facebook supplies separate lists of the people as well as other Pages who have liked your Page. The listings are arranged so that the most recent 'likes' of your Page show up initially.
How Can I See Who Has Liked My Facebook Page
Steps to finding out who has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop or tablet:
1. Most likely to your Facebook company Page. (Make sure you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' web link. (See Mobile phone actions further down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the listing of options on the left and also click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals and also Various other Pages' area opens up, it will open to a checklist of 'People Who Similar To This Page' and show:.
- Their account image.
- Their name.
- The day each one liked your Page.
You could scroll through the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted starting with one of the most current likes - or use the search field (see below) to find a particular name.
To locate exactly what Pages have actually liked your Page click on the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will certainly include the Page name, the Page's account photo and the date when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Most likely to your Facebook company Page. (See to it you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' link that shows up near to and beneath your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the list of options till you locate the 'Edit Settings' web link, then click.
- Scroll down the list of 'Settings' until you come to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu alternatives offered to check out the info you have an interest in seeing:
> People That Like This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Outlawed Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page offers a riches of details about those that have liked your Page.
As soon as you have actually scrolled through the names and pictures of those that have 'liked' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab is located at the top of your Page, simply below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab offers all type of information pertaining to Sorts, Reach, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, Individuals, and so on.
For example, you could figure out:
- what countries as well as cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percentage of your followers are ladies or guys;.
- what percent of your followers fall under different age groups;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the number of individuals reached with your content;.
- ... and also much more!