How Can I See Whos Following Me On Facebook
Here's exactly how you could check:
- Most likely to the Friends' tab on your Facebook account page after that go to Followers in the sub-tab to see the particular Followers. You could additionally do this for other profiles if the personal privacy settings on that particular profile enable you to.
- If you're not straight able to see the Followers tab, hover your computer mouse over the More tab and Followers need to show up listed below. Click on that and also you'll be where the above photo shows.
- In case you want to see the complete variety of Followers as well as see it much faster, you could most likely to the account and see it in the Intro.
Login to your Facebook account as well as most likely to your account. The 2nd arrow down ought to actually give the variety of Followers you have. Yet occasionally its missing. So let's move on to following action.
Click the drop down button displayed in the picture below.
It ought to offer you something like the picture listed below. Currently click settings as shown below.
After clicking on settings a page something similar to this will certainly appear. Now click on Public Posts. As shown listed below.
After step 4, you need to have something similar to this in front of you. In the image shown Below, inside the red box location you can locate your Magic Followers number prior to your name.
If not, just adhere to the photo bellow.
- Go top right of your Fb account, click settings.
- Scroll to Followers, click on it.
- Currently you will see Fan settings of your Fb profile.
- If you do not allow your Follower Option, do as I marked on the picture.