How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The picture needs to be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that somebody else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally appears like a silhouette of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll locate below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this symbol causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your photo's privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's current privacy setup. For example, the album could have a globe icon as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the lower ideal corner of the picture and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing home window.