How Do I Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you want to make private. This will open the image.
- The picture needs to be one that you uploaded, not just among you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally looks like a shape of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's privacy to ensure that just you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper ideal edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's current privacy setup. For example, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Idea: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the reduced right edge of the picture and pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing home window.