How Do I Untag A Photo In Facebook
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and click the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the web page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe photo situated on top left of page).
2. Click the notification containing details regarding the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you find the ideal notification, click on the image web link and it will reroute you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the photo, click on "Options" as well as select Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a list of Options explaining why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I intend to eliminate this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will show up. Select the appropriate one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively eliminated the tag from the picture and also it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Photo on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name noted in the top-right corner of the screen. If the detailed name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and select your business name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your company web page will fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name and address of your service noted under your cover picture. Click on the "Photos" choice just to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall surface photos you have actually published. Click on the photo including the tag you wish to remove, and also it will immediately expand. A checklist of all the labelled individuals shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a moment, a new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.