How to Add Post In Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can also add a tinted background by clicking among the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add more content to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click among the options situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick an image or video from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you include an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose an emotion or activity to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the window.