If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free procedure.
How To Cancel Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us understand all about it in the remarks.