How to Change A Facebook Page Name
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your concern may be featured in the commonly asked questions section.